At Health I Talk (www.healthitalk.com), the privacy of our visitors is taken seriously by our administrators and the terms, conditions and policies regarding your information is outlined on this page.
Health I Talk (www.healthitalk.com) makes use of log files like most other websites and blogs and this is intended to protect both you and other readers from identity fraud, harassment, abuse and other illicit online activities. The details collected include :
- internet protocol ( IP ) addresses *
- type of browser
- Internet Service Provider ( ISP )
- date/time stamp
- referring/exit pages
- number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
* IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Health I Talk (www.healthitalk.com) and other sites on the Internet.
(Click Here for more information)
- Google Adsense
- Info Links
- Amazon Associates
Health I Talk (www.healthitalk.com) has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.